ROLAND GARDENS, SOUTH KENSINGTON, LONDON SW7 - £2,750,000
An exceptional former artist's studio converted into the most amazing space within Roland Gardens, South Kensington.
- Magnificent reception room with mezzanine floor and glass gallery
- High ceilings and specialist paintwork throughout
- Prime central London location
- High quality cabinetry and parquet flooring
- Functional contemporary design with modern kitchen and bathroom
- Resident's parking
- Share of freehold
Situated within a listed building, the property benefits from a magnificent reception room with 4.2m (13'9" ft) ceiling height with mezzanine floor and glass gallery, high quality cabinetry, parquet flooring, specialist paintwork and hidden staircase.
The apartment has a functional contemporary design with modern kitchen, bathroom and dining hall. There is ample storage throughout. The property holds a residents parking permit and a comprehensive refurbishment to the building has been carried out within the last two years.
Roland Gardens is situated off the Old Brompton Road in prime South Kensington, just a short walk from the Fulham Road.