REVELARC, NEWTON FERRERS, DEVON - £1,300,000
A wonderfully positioned new build property on the waterfront in the picturesque South Devon village of Newton Ferrers.
Revelarc is a three storey property, to the right of the development.
Entered through a postern door in the garage on the ground floor, there is a large utility room and cloakroom, with stairs leading to the first floor which features an amazing vaulted open plan living space, with state-of-the-art shandmade kitchen by Yealm Kitchen, with a full range of Siemens appliances, log burner and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the water. The master bedroom suite, third bedroom plus access to the second floor, which comprises a further double bedroom and separate large bathroom, also has views over the water.
The house features:
• High performance Rationel windows and doors
• Handmade kitchen from Yealm Kitchens with Silestone worktops and Siemens appliances
• Underfloor heating supplemented by an eco friendly wood burning ‘boiler stove’
• Bathrooms with Duravit sanitary ware, dual fuel heated towel rails and Porcelanosa tiling
• Oak flooring, internal doors and staircases
• Electrically operated and insulated Hormann garage doors
The rear garden is accessed from the first floor. It is laid out first as an Indian Sandstone patio terrace with lighting and power points, then through the lawn leading to an upper terrace, also in Indian Sandstone, which affords views over the roof tops to the Newton Creek and Yealm River. To the front is a riverside garden with lawn and planted borders, running mooring and period summer house with power and lighting. Revelarc has a large single garage with electronically operated Hörmann garage door.