RIVERS STREET MEWS, BATH - £649,950
Built in 1789, Rivers Street Mews is a “Georgian Gem” which has been meticulously restored and converted into six pretty houses, combining period charm with the amenity of modern day living.
- Reception room with floor to ceiling window
- Bespoke Mayflower kitchen with Siemens appliances and Silestone work surfaces and separate utility room
- Master bedroom suite
- Second bedroom and bathroom
- Guest cloakroom
- Hardwood floors to the sitting room, wool carpets in the bedrooms and tiled floors with underfloor heating
- Private gated mews with secure designated parking area
- Exceptional central Bath location
Arranged around a central courtyard the house has been well planned and extremely well appointed and has the benefit of a secure garage parking space within the development.
The mews is very centrally located, north west of the Circus, a short walk from the Royal Crescent and Bath City Centre.
5 Rivers Street Mews comprises: large open sitting room, kitchen by Mayflower Kitchens featuring Siemens appliances, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom, second bedroom, further shower room, cloakroom/utility room and secure designated parking space.
Whilst retaining the period Georgian charm each house in the development benefits from a new 10 Year Premier build warranty.