CLIFFORD STREET, MAYFAIR, LONDON - £10,000,000
An elegant and versatile three bay mid-Georgian freehold building with part commercial use in an extremely good Mayfair location.
- Period detailing including deep skirting boards, panelling and sash windows
- PEL Security system with comprehensive CCTV coverage
- Smoke, movement, intruder and water ingress sensor
- Crestron and Bose AV system
- Philip Michael Woflson bespoke furniture and fittings
- Vitso shelving system
- FW Marsh installed Lutron controlled LED lighting
With a gross internal area in excess of 4,000 sq.ft. a large freehold period Mayfair house presented in immaculate condition, having been subject to a significant refurbishment in 2008.
Configured over lower ground, ground and three upper floors, with a particularly pretty domed gallery at the rear of the ground floor the house has versatile accommodation of six reception rooms, four bedrooms and a number of ancillary rooms, with a very beautiful first floor with eleven foot ceiling height.
Formerly a commercial art gallery, the building has commercial A1 use over the lower ground, ground and first floors, with residential use over the second and third floor. There is also potential further scope to extend the building, with an additional floor, a fourth floor, and the installation of a new passenger lift. Full details available at on Westminster Council’s website, Planning Reference: 11/05292/full.
Also available to rent quoting a rent of £300,000 per annum, plus substantial premium.